Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Albies????

Just a quick update from Labor Day Weekend. Sunday brought beautiful weather and good tides. I was looking forward to a day on the water. Loads of blues from 4-10lb. range to snappers on my fly rod. Went from Race Point at dawn, to East Point on Fishers, Stonington and down to Two-Tree and Millstone looking (hoping) for albies. I had 2 rods rigged and ready all day; one with a deadly dick and another with an unweighted pearl Zoom Fluke. No luck anywhere. :( It's only a matter of time.

On a completely unrelated note.... I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new fishing partner, Gus! He is coming to us from Southern Jewel Animal Rescue/Last Chance Highway. You may have seen this organization on Animal Planet. Sam, the kids and I can't wait for his arrival Saturday. If you've ever thought about adopting a dog, please check out their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment