Saturday, June 23, 2012

6-20-2012

Got out yesterday. No more east wind It's swung 'round to SSW. Started at towards Harkness well before dawn and fished the last hour or so of outgoing tide. Nothing but some taylor blues. Had planned to try fishing further west than I normal go, and started working around Black Point as the incomming tide picked up. Was immediately catching schoolies on tube and worm with one keeper, and the day was looking promising. Checked my tide station app on my phone and noticed 2 missed calls from my wife. Turns out my daughter was sick on her last day of school, and my wife needed to be in Fairfield for work. So, by 7:30 I was headed back to the dock. My buddy fished from his yak in Stonington Tuesday, and came back with a couple of keepers. The change in wind has made a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment