Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hanover 5-7

I'm picking up some nice fish just after sunset, but some guys just don't get it. Fellow I've seen the past 2 nights down hasn't caught a thing. Keeps chucking his Rapala out into the middle of the pond, while I pulled 3-4 good keepers from either side of him within 5-10 feet of the bank. I don't want to be too intrusive, but have mentioned in passing that some real nice fish are holding right up near the shore. Even offered him a Storm King frog as he seems nice enough. Now granted, I'm no KVD, but if some dude catching a lot of fish offered some advice, I'd give it a try. There's this old guy down in Norwich who is a magician catching stripers when nobody else gets squat. If he told me to stand on my head while I retrieve, I'd give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment